Hi again folks.

well, I've used an standard netty server to do one example with the avro
standard code, and I get the same error. I'm using the avro 1.7.7

I've attached the java code and also the json definition, which is based on
the example:
https://github.com/phunt/avro-rpc-quickstart/blob/master/src/main/java/example/Main.java

I get the error AvroRuntimeException but I think that should I get and
AvroRemoteException.

If there is way to get the exception as my Exception not the
avroruntimeexception,

Could you please take a look to the code?

Regards.