The synchronization in JsonProperties is curently inconsistent (see
getObjectProps()) which makes current implementation @NotThreadSafe

I think it would be probably best to remove synchronization from those methods…
and add @NotThreadSafe to the class…
Utilities like Schemas.synchronizedSchema(…) and Schemas.unmodifiableSchema(…)
could be added to help with various use cases…

—Z