Hi, thanks for responding.

I know that you promote your fork, however considering I might not be able
to move away from "official release", is there an easy way how to consume
this? Since I cannot see it ...

Maybe side question: official avro seems to be dead. There are some commits
made, but last release happened 2 years ago, fatal flaws are not being
addressed, almost 10 years old valid bug reports are just ignored, ... Does
anyone know about any sign/confirmation that avro community will be moving
toward something more viable?

M.

po 15. 4. 2019 v 15:17 odesílatel Zoltan Farkas <zolyfar...@yahoo.com>