Hi Roger,

I'm thinking of reading again Avro Spec and writing down some dis-ambiguity
rules. Suggested rule above for enums is one of them. It would be great if you
can provide me other ones.

To me, using rules is the most affordable way to keep compatibilities.

If you care, please check my fork https://github.com/anhldbk/avro

Thank you.