Great post, I like the use of the previous figure style with geometric
forms and colors, as well as the table analogy that really helps to
understand the concepts. I am still digesting some of the consequences of
the State API, in particular the implications of using state that you
mention at the end. Really good to discuss those also as part of the post.

I found some small typos and formatting issues that I addressed here.
https://github.com/apache/beam-site/pull/156

Thanks for writing,
Ismaël