Hi All,

I want to test beam on apex using the word count example provided in the
beam repository, but I'm facing some difficulties while executing word
count as described in the documentation.

I'm running hadoop version 2.8.2 on debian in a multi-node environment.
I cloned the beam github repository - master branch and executed:

cd examples/java
mvn compile exec:java -Dexec.mainClass=org.apache.beam.examples.WordCount
-Dexec.args="--inputFile=/tmp/input/pom.xml --output=/tmp/output/counts
--runner=ApexRunner --embeddedExecution=false" -Papex-runner

However the driver hangs (waited for > 1hr) after printing the classpath on
the console. I have attached the stdout and stacktrace to this (Pls let me
know if not visible in ML).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
Shashank