Sure, I'd be very happy to organise something. This is about Strata San
Jose though right? Maybe we can organise a remote session in which we can
join (depending on when you would organise the BoF) or have a channel
set-up if the talks would be broadcasted?

Also: will there be any Beam talks on Strata London or is this not known
yet? Keen to get involved and set things up around that date as well.

--

*Matthias Baetens*

*datatonic | data power unleashed*

office +44 203 668 3680  |  mobile +44 74 918 20646

Level24 | 1 Canada Square | Canary Wharf | E14 5AB London

We've been announced
<https://blog.google/topics/google-cloud/investing-vibrant-google-cloud-ecosystem-new-programs-and-partnerships/>
as
one of the top global Google Cloud Machine Learning partners.