Here is a pseudocode (sorry) of what I am doing right now:

PCollection<KV<String, String>> writtenFiles = dataStream
   .withFixedWindow(
         duration = 1H,
         trigger = AfterWatermark.pastEndOfWindow()
                         .withLateFirings(AfterFirst.of(

AfterPane.elementCountAtLeast(lateCount),

AfterProcessingTime.pastFirstElementInPane().plusDelayOf(5 minutes)))

 .withEarlyFirings(AfterPane.elementCountAtLeast(maxBulkSize)),
        discardFiredPanes,
        lateness = 1 day)
   .saveWithDynamicDestinationsTo(fileIO)
   .getPerDestinationOutputFilenames()

writtenFiles
    .groupBy(x -> x.getKey())
    .withFixedWindow(
         duration = 1H,
         trigger = AfterWatermark.pastEndOfWindow()

 .withLateFirings(AfterPane.elementCountAtLeast(1)),
        discardFiredPanes,
        lateness = 1 day)
   .map(x -> println(x); x)

but in second window over written files I do observe EARLY fires with
group-by value iterator having always one file (propagated from write files
result). ON_TIME fires are always empty.

What am I missing here? How not to get early fires one by one but get all
written files at the ON_TIME window fire?