Hi Pascal, Javier,

Thanks for your interest in submitting a talk!
@Pascal: I am happy to check for you if what you have in mind is already
being covered in another talk submitted, and happy to help you find a good
topic to talk about :)

@Javier: it will depend on the type and subject of the session. If you are
planning to do an advanced workshop, it makes sense to allocate more time
(>1h). If it is a business case also covering architecture and technical, I
think longer sessions should be possible as well (~1h including Q&A). If
your talk turns out to have to much content, we can always look at ways to
split it up into 2 stand-alone sessions if that would make sense.

Best,
Matthias