Hi Eduardo,

In case of any error, the pipeline should keep on trying to fetch. I don't
know about this particular error. Do you see any others afterwards in the
log?
Couple of things you could try if the logs are not useful :
 - login to one of the VMs and get stacktrace of java worker (look for a
container called java-streaming)
 - file a support bug or stackoverflow question with jobid so that Dataflow
oncall can take a look.

Raghu.