Hi Karan,
I'm familiar with the streamline codebase and have been a huge proponent of
having an open source UI to allow the construction of real-time pipelines.
I truly believe that this should be built on top of Beam. I was actually
planning on forking the streamline codebase and pursuing this type of idea,
but have been delayed due to other commitments.

Is this something you would want to collaborate on?

Best,
Andrew