I see that the Beam codebase includes a PubsubGrpcClient, but there doesn't
appear to be any way to configure PubsubIO to use that client over the
PubsubJsonClient.

There's even a PubsubIO.Read#withClientFactory, but it's marked as for
testing only.

Is gRPC support something that's still in development? Or am I missing
something about how to configure this?

I'm particularly interested in using gRPC due to the message size inflation
of base64 encoding required for JSON transport. My payloads are all below
the 10 MB Pubsub limit, but I need to support some near the top end of that
range that are currently causing errors due to base64 inflation.