Hi Beam!

There's a bunch of stuff that I would like to support and it's probably
something silly but I couldn't find it immediately ... or I'm completely
dim and making too much of certain things.

The thing is, sometimes you just want to do a single threaded operations.
For example, we sometimes need to read generic JSON or XML documents or
perform single threaded bulk loads into certain databases.
There's also simple relational database data you might want to side-load or
data from some web service somewhere.

So, how can I instruct Beam not to fire up a bunch of readers or writers,
what is a good alternative for ParDo?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Matt
---
Matt Casters <m <mcast...@pentaho.org>attcast...@gmail.com>
Senior Solution Architect, Kettle Project Founder