Hi Pasan!
Welcome to Apache Beam. Happy to have your interest. Can you share what are
your specific questions about the topic? My initial advice would be to
study the filesystems[1] packages of Beam, and the GCS filesystem[2].
As a piece of advice, you can find us in the ASF slack:
https://s.apache.org/beam-slack-channel, and ask questions there directly :
)
Best
-P.