Hello,

I wanted to write a Beam code which expands incoming `PCollection<>`,
element wise, by use of existing IO components. Example could be to have a
`PCollection<ResourceId>` which will hold arbitrary paths to data and I
want to load them via `HadoopFormatIO.Read` which is of `PTransform<PBegin,
PCollection<KV<>>`.

Problem is, I do not know how or if it is possible at all.
1. I do not see a way how to element wise apply `PTransform<PBegin, ..>
(hence reuse some existing IOs). Is it poossible?

2. If I would want to write such logic custom, is it doable in Beam model?

Thanks,
Jozef