On the Beam YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChNnb_YO_7B0HlW6FhAXZZQ you can see two
talks from people at Lyft; they use Beam on Flink.

Other users can also chime in as to how they are running.

Would also suggest coming to BeamSummit.org in Berlin in June and/or
sharing experiences or coming to ApacheCon in September, where we are to
have 2 tracks in each of 2 days focused on Beam
https://www.apachecon.com/acna19/index.html