Hello everyone,

I need to use BigQuery inserts within my beam pipeline, hence I know well
the built-in IO options offer `BigQueryIO`, however this will insert in a
batch fashion to BQ creating underneath a BQ load job. I instead need to
trigger a streaming insert into BQ, and I was reviewing the Java SDK
documentation but seems like this is not possible.

In the other hand, I have the python SDK and I found this GitHub
documentation
<https://beam.apache.org/releases/pydoc/2.4.0/_modules/apache_beam/io/gcp/bigquery.html>
code where they are using a method *InsertAll
<https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/sdks/python/apache_beam/io/gcp/internal/clients/bigquery/bigquery_v2_client.py>*
which
is apparently what I need. If this is official I would like to know if
there is a naive fashion to trigger stream inserts in BQ using the Java SDK.

thanks so much for your feedback
AU