Can anyone teach me how Schema Registry client in Apache Beam is configured?
I tried to find out it on the Github repo but I was not able to find it.
https://github.com/apache/beam

I want to make sure if Apache Beam support Schema Registry and does not
have the same issue Confluent Schema Registry has.
https://github.com/confluentinc/schema-registry/issues/943

Yohei Onishi