Hi Matt,

As of recently, I think you need to specify the python version in the
gradle command, e.g.

./gradlew :sdks:python:container:py35:docker

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions --
this is how we know where to improve our documentation :)

Kyle Weaver | Software Engineer | github.com/ibzib | kcwea...@google.com