Lukasz,

It has been a few days since your reply, but I wanted to thank you for
pointing me toward the "additional outputs" portion of the documentation.
I had already read through that (if not completely thoroughly) although, at
the time, I did not quite know the requirements of what I would be doing,
so I did not really remember that part.  I have some more work to do on my
code before I can begin to use Beam (to make it much better!) but I think
this should help quite a bit.

Thanks again!
Steve