Andre, add the required installation commands (e.g. the apt-get install
commands) for the non-Python dependencies to the list of CUSTOM_COMMANDS in
your setup.py file. See the Juliaset setup.py [1] for an example. Note: You
must make sure that these commands are runnable on the remote worker (e.g.
if you use apt-get, the remote worker needs apt-get support).

See the website about managing Python dependencies [2] for more details.

1:
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/sdks/python/apache_beam/examples/complete/juliaset/setup.py
2:
https://beam.apache.org/documentation/sdks/python-pipeline-dependencies/#nonpython