Hi, I have a scheduled daily job that I have been running fine in dataflow
for days now.
We haven't changed anything on this code but this morning run failed  (it
couldn't even spin up the job)
The job submits a setup.py file (that also hasn't changed) but maybe is
causing the problem? (based on the error I'm getting)

Anyone else having the same issue? or know how to fix it?
Thanks!

ERROR: Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:
2 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
3 File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
4 File "/tmp/pip-install-42zyi89t/avro-python3/setup.py", line 41, in
<module>
5 import pycodestyle
6 ImportError: No module named 'pycodestyle'
7 ----------------------------------------
8ERROR: Command "python setup.py egg_info" failed with error code 1 in
/tmp/pip-install-42zyi89t/avro-python3/
9 ERROR: Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:
10 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
11 File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
12 File "/tmp/pip-install-wrqytf9a/avro-python3/setup.py", line 41, in
<module>
13 import pycodestyle
14 ImportError: No module named 'pycodestyle'
16ERROR: Command "python setup.py egg_info" failed with error code 1 in
/tmp/pip-install-wrqytf9a/avro-python3/