Hello Beam Community!

My name is Brittany Hermann and I recently joined the Open Source team in
Data Analytics at Google. As a Program Manager, I will be focusing on
community engagement while getting to work on Apache Beam and Airflow
projects! I have always thrived on creating healthy, diverse, and overall
happy communities and am excited to bring that to the team. For a fun fact,
I am a big Wisconsin Badgers Football fan and have a goldendoodle puppy
named Ollie!

I look forward to collaborating with you all!

Kind regards,

Brittany Hermann

--

Brittany Hermann

Open Source Program Manager (Provided by Adecco Staffing)

1190 Bordeaux Drive , Building 4, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/1190+Bordeaux+Drive+,+Building+4,+Sunnyvale,+CA+94089?entry=gmail&source=g>