If you're using State solely to batch elements together, I would
recommend avoiding state altogether. You can instead have a DoFn that holds
a List<Element> as a member variable, add to it, and possibly emit the list
at the threshold, in your ProcessElement method, and also emit the batch in
FinishBundle.