Hi all,

Please join our webinar this Wednesday at 10am PST/5:00pm GMT/1:00pm EST
where Max Michels - PMC member for Apache Beam and Apache Flink, will
deliver a talk about leveraging Apache Beam for large-scale stream and
batch analytics with Apache Flink.

You can register via this link:
https://learn.xnextcon.com/event/eventdetails/W20052710

Here is the short description of the talk:
---
Apache Beam is a framework for writing stream and batch processing
pipelines using multiple languages such as Java, Python, SQL, or Go. Apache
Beam does not come with an execution engine of its own. Instead, it defers
the execution to its Runners which translate Beam pipelines for any
supported execution engine. Thus, users have complete control over the
language and the execution engine they use, without having to rewrite their
code.
In this talk, we will look at running Apache Beam pipelines with Apache
Flink. We will explain the concepts behind Apache Beams portability
framework for multi-language support, and then show how to get started
running Java, Python, and SQL pipelines.
----
Links to the slides and recordings of this and previous webinars you can
find here: https://github.com/aijamalnk/beam-learning-month

Hope y'all are safe,
Aizhamal