On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 3:54 PM Kirill Zhdanovich <kzhdanov...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> So from what I understand, it works like this by design and it's not
> possible to test my code with the current coder implementation. Is that
> correct?

I would argue that this test failure is indicating an area of potential
failure in your code that should be addressed. It may be that your current
production pipeline relies on fusion which is not guaranteed by the Beam
model, and so the pipeline could fail if the runner makes an internal
change that affect fusion (in practice this is unlikely).

Is it possible to update your code such that it does not need to make
assumptions about the concrete Map type returned by TableRow objects?