Hi,

I checked the query in your SO question and I think the SQL usage is
correct.

My current guess is that the problem is how does watermark generate and
advance in KafkaIO. It could be either the watermark didn't pass the end of
your SQL window for aggregation or the data was lagging behind the
watermark so they are considered late data.

One way to verify it is you can try to use TestStream as the source to
evaluate your pipeline and see whether it works well.

-Rui