Hi Alex,

Thanks for sharing this! I think my problem is I did not preserve enough
memory for JVM non-heap usage, and by default Flink set the xms and xmx to
be the same and I allocate almost all the memory for heap.

After add more memory, the memory usage seems stabilized.

We do use global window for other beam pipelines along with sideInput, I’m
not sure sliding window would work for us.

Is there a ticket that Beam community is working on to fix it?

Thanks a lot
Eleanore