Hi Team,

We are working on a ETL pipeline, As part of some transformation, some
columns are deleted from the input pcollection( that are no mapped to
appropriate Transactional TableColumns).

Based on the input mapping, attributes that gets imported will be dynamic
to the inputfile and the mapping.

We are uysing JDBCIO.write as sink to our database.
In jdbcio.write().withStatement(" fixed query ") , it accepts a fixedquery.
Is there any way to build this query as part of global transformation (or)
any transformation (or) refer this query based on input pipelineoptions?.

Please let us know how to build and use runtime query in jdbcio.write.
withstatement().
Please share us any reference or pattern to solve this scenario.

Thanks & Regards,
Sarath G