Thanks for the response. I've created a gist here to demonstrate a minimal
repro: https://gist.github.com/egalpin/2d6ad2210cf9f66108ff48a9c7566ebc

It seemed to run fine both on DirectRunner and PortableRunner (embed mode),
but Dataflow v2 runner raised an error at runtime seemingly associated with
the Shuffle service?  I have job IDs and trace links if those are helpful
as well.

Thanks,
Evan