Thanks Luke for your quick response. I see, that makes sense. Now I have
two new questions if I may:
a) How I can get the offsets I want to commit. My investigation now is
going throw getCheckpointMark(), is this correct?
https://beam.apache.org/releases/javadoc/2.25.0/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/UnboundedSource.UnboundedReader.html#:~:text=has%20been%20called.-,getCheckpointMark,-public%20abstract%C2%A0UnboundedSource

b) With these offsets, I will create a client at the of the pipeline, with
Kafka library, and methods such as commitSync() and commitAsync(). Is this
correct?
https://www.oreilly.com/library/view/kafka-the-definitive/9781491936153/ch04.html#:~:text=log%20an%20error.-,Asynchronous%20Commit,-One%20drawback%20of

Thanks!!!

*Juan *