Hi Luke -

Thank you so much for the response.
To tell you my use case, I have spark cluster locally with compose. The
spark docker image has beam installed.
I am planning on using beam-python.
My question into using docker image in ParDo is "docker-in-docker" as you
can tell based on the setup I have.
Given this, do you recommend not using Python and use Java ProcessBuilder
with docker run command?
Or is there a ProcessBuilder equivalent in Beam-Python?
Thank you for your time and patience in answering my questions.

Sincerely,
Mahesh