Hi Alexey,

First of all, thank you for the response! Yes I did have it in Consumer
configuration and try to increase "session.timeout".

>From consumer side so far I've following settings:

props.put("sasl.mechanism", SASL_MECHANISM);
props.put("security.protocol", SECURITY_PROTOCOL);
props.put("sasl.jaas.config", saslJaasConfig);
props.put("request.timeout.ms", 60000);
props.put("session.timeout.ms", 60000);
props.put(ConsumerConfig.AUTO_OFFSET_RESET_CONFIG, AUTO_OFFSET_RESET_CONFIG);
props.put(ConsumerConfig.GROUP_ID_CONFIG, consumerGroup);

It works fine using following code in Databricks Notebook. The problem has
been occurring when I run it through Apache beam and KafkaIO (Just
providing more context if that may help you to understand problem)

val df = spark.readStream
    .format("kafka")
    .option("subscribe", TOPIC)
    .option("kafka.bootstrap.servers", BOOTSTRAP_SERVERS)
    .option("kafka.sasl.mechanism", "PLAIN")
    .option("kafka.security.protocol", "SASL_SSL")
    .option("kafka.sasl.jaas.config", EH_SASL)
    .option("kafka.request.timeout.ms", "60000")
    .option("kafka.session.timeout.ms", "60000")
    .option("failOnDataLoss", "false")
//.option("kafka.group.id", "testsink")
.option("startingOffsets", "latest")
    .load()