Hi,  I'm wondering if it is possible to create custom docker image with
compiled go binary that can be deployed to Dataflow? Currently I'm using it
as below   myjob    --runner dataflow    --output gs://prog-test-bucket/out
--project ***    --region europe-west1    --temp_location
gs://prog-test-bucket/tmp/   --staging_location gs://prog-tet-buckt/binaries/
 --worker_harness_container_image=apache/beam_go_sdk:latest   But this is not a
"clean" way of starting jobs. I'd prefer to have it in a more
organized way with deploying worker as built container image. Can I make a use
of  hub.docker.com https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/beam_go_sdk  and build
custom image with my binary and then deploy it in GCP?  I will appreciate all
the suggestion/help. Thanks   --  Paweł