Hi folks,

As the title mentions, is it possible, in the case of a pipeline that uses
cross-language transforms, to run transforms whose SDK is native to the
runner directly on the runner, and only those not native to the runner in
SDK harnesses?

For example, I'm currently experimenting using python xlang transforms in a
Java pipeline and attempting to run it on Flink using PortableRunner. I'm
expecting the java transforms to be run on flink taskmanagers directly, and
only the python transforms to be delegated to the sdk harness attached to
the Flink taskmanagers. However, the reality is that all transforms in the
pipeline, be it Java or python, are executed in their respective SDK
harnesses.

Any help or info is appreciated!

Regards,
Lennon