Hi Sachin,

I’d recommend migrating to the new AWS 2 IOs in
beam-sdks-java-io-amazon-web-services2 (using Amazon’s Java SDK v2) rather soon.
The previous ones (beam-sdks-java-io-amazon-web-services and
beam-sdks-java-io-kinesis) are both deprecated and not actively maintained
anymore.

Please have a look at these notes in the changelog:
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/CHANGES.md#2410---2022-08-23
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/CHANGES.md#2380---2022-04-20

Currently, neither one supports enhanced fan-out consumers yet.  It’s certainly
something we’d like to support for the new v2 modules, but I personally didn’t
have time to start looking into it so far.
https://github.com/apache/beam/issues/19967

Don’t hesitate to reach out in case you are facing any issues when migrating!

Kind regards,
Moritz