   - *secondary sort key *support for SMB reads and writes (#4288
   <https://github.com/spotify/scio/pull/4288>)
   - bug fixes unblocking Scio for use with Dataflow's *RunnerV2* engine (
   #4399 <https://github.com/spotify/scio/pull/4399>, #4529
   <https://github.com/spotify/scio/pull/4529>, #4511
   <https://github.com/spotify/scio/pull/4511>, #4495
   <https://github.com/spotify/scio/pull/4495>)
   - an opt-in, SplittableDoFn-based implementation of *Parquet Read IO*,
   which supports Avro, case class, and Tensorflow projections (#4260
   <https://github.com/spotify/scio/pull/4260>)
   - smaller *Coder* memory footprint (#4397
   <https://github.com/spotify/scio/pull/4397>)
   - an upgrade to *Magnolify* 0.6, which includes support for *schema
   annotations *in Parquet typeclasses (#604
   <https://github.com/spotify/magnolify/pull/604>)
   - a set of *Scalafix* rules for 0.12.0-related breaking changes (#4504
   <https://github.com/spotify/scio/pull/4504>)

You can read more about upgrading to Scio 0.12.0 in our Migration Guide
<https://spotify.github.io/scio/migrations/v0.12.0-Migration-Guide.html>,
the full Release Notes
<https://github.com/spotify/scio/releases/tag/v0.12.0>, or the full
changelog <https://github.com/spotify/scio/compare/v0.11.10...v0.12.0>. If
you have any questions or comments, you can find us in the #scio channel on
Slack <https://slackin.spotify.com/>, or file an issue at spotify/scio
<https://github.com/spotify/scio/issues> :)

Best,
Claire