Hello beam community,

I have a question arround beam python, and kafka and flink runner.
As the kafka source need java, right now, the flink runner will try to
start a docker container.
I have trouble finding documentation arround this behavior. As we run flink
in kubernetes or in docker environment, it will be pretty difficult to do
docker in docker.

1_ Is it possible to run this part in a process if the dependency are
installed on the flink runner?

2_ Is it possible to configure to run a worker pool like for python? (when
using help there is no worker pool like in python)

3_ Is it possible to configure the host of the provision endpoints (as
localhost is hard to configure in docker inside docker, or any options to
configure the docker commands)?

Thank you a lot for your help.
Best regards