Hey Joey,

Dataflow and Beam playground are 2 options as you mentioned, locally many
SDKs have local runner options with a visual component. For example, in
Python you can use the interactive runner with the
apache-beam-jupyterlab-sidepanel extension
<https://cloud.google.com/dataflow/docs/guides/interactive-pipeline-development#visualize_the_data_through_the_interactive_beam_inspector>
to view pipelines visually locally (this is similar to what the notebooks
you reference are doing). You can also just call some of these pieces
directly
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/72592971/way-to-visualize-beam-pipeline-run-with-directrunner>
without an extension. Go has a dot runner
<https://pkg.go.dev/github.com/apache/beam/sdks/v2@v2.50.0/go/pkg/beam/runners/dot>
that produces a visual representation of a pipeline. Java has a similar dot
renderer <https://mehmandarov.com/apache-beam-pipeline-graph/>.

Thanks,
Danny