Hi Ramya,

unfortunately only a subset of AWS credential providers is supported.
Additionally, programmatic configuration is discouraged as there are
options that are hard to support and there's no decent way to validate.

Please have a look at the Javadocs to see what is supported:
https://beam.apache.org/releases/javadoc/2.50.0/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/aws2/options/AwsOptions.html

Also, there's an open ticket to support custom implementations. That
shouldn't be too hard in case you are interested in contributing to Beam.
https://github.com/apache/beam/issues/26569

Kind regards,
Moritz