Okay. I was hoping I'd find some simple flag to switch off/on but turns out
it's just the google yapf style that doesn't mesh well with beam workflows
(i.e. `based_on_style=google`). Will dig through yapf settings to see if
there's a knob that can be used in conjunction with the google style to do
what I want, just wanted to update in case anyone happens to already have a
solution