Hello Sumit,

There is no requirement to delete old jobs, though you can archive
completed jobs via a recently released feature [1]. There is no limit to
the number of old jobs that are accumulated. Further, the UI will show all
running Dataflow jobs and all jobs run in the last 30 days [2].

Hope this helps!

[1]
https://cloud.google.com/dataflow/docs/guides/stopping-a-pipeline#archive

[2]