I have a python pipeline that uses the bigquery storage write method (cross
language with Java). I’m building launcher and worker docker images and
then launching the flex template. The launcher fails due to the following
runtime error in dataflow.

I’m using runner v2 and it is a streaming pipeline using the streaming
engine.

Any ideas of what is causing this?

RuntimeError:
org.apache.beam.vendor.guava.v32_1_2_jre.com.google.common.util.concurrent.UncheckedExecutionException:
org.apache.beam.vendor.guava.v32_1_2_jre.com.google.common.util.concurrent.UncheckedExecutionException:
java.lang.ClassCastException: class
org.apache.beam.sdk.transforms.windowing.Repeatedly cannot be cast to class
org.apache.beam.sdk.transforms.windowing.Trigger$OnceTrigger
(org.apache.beam.sdk.transforms.windowing.Repeatedly and
org.apache.beam.sdk.transforms.windowing.Trigger$OnceTrigger are in unnamed
module of loader 'app')"
line: "exec.go:66"