Pulsar IO did not change much since it was originally added in 2022. You
can find about the gaps in this presentation (
https://2022.beamsummit.org/slides/Developing%20PulsarIO%20Connector.pdf)
starting slide 52 (next steps). That might give you the background
information to make an informed decision on whether it will be suitable for
your use case or not.

XQ -- For the connectors page, would it make sense to add a section for IO
connectors that are in progress (not completely ready, but something is
available) for visibility purposes?