This is sort of a followup to ticket #517, but I couldn't figure out
how to request a login for the ticketing system, so I'm posting here.

I'm playing with my first Bloodhound setup, I created a few test
products, and now I want to remove one. I'm fine with leaving the
default product in place, but when I try to remove any other product I
get the same error message that the original poster described:
"Product removal is not allowed".

I tried to come at this from the command line with trac-admin, but ran
into snags there too. "trac-admin help" shows a "product remove"
command, but it looks like that doesn't work at all:

(bloodhound)mjinks@gaea:~/src/build/apache-bloodhound-0.7/installer/bloodhound/environments/main
% trac-admin product remove mrj-product
Error: No Trac environment found at
/home/mjinks/src/build/apache-bloodhound-0.7/installer/bloodhound/environments/main/product
[Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/home/mjinks/src/build/apache-bloodhound-0.7/installer/bloodhound/environments/main/product/VERSION'

Any clues? Thanks.