On 1/8/14, Raffael Bachmann <bloodho...@qwas.li> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi !
:)

> I'm trying bloodhound and I like it. it is a good enhancement to trac
> and the web interface is a lot nicer.

\o/

> The only thing I'm missing right now, compared to trac, is the mylyn
> integration.

JFTR , since long time ago I've been trying to figure out how to test
mylyn with Bloodhound but so far I've found nothing helpful to get
started , sorry ...

> I installed the bloodhound-rpc plugin from here
> https://bitbucket.org/olemis/bloodhound-rpc
> and the mylyn trac connector.

ok

> I'm able to add a ne task repository in eclipse and it validates the
> settings, but when trying to add a query, the server responds with HTTP
> error 500.
> Does mylyn integration work for anybody?

I'm not really a Mylyn user , but I am the maintainer of Bloodhound
RPC plugin , so I'll be willing to improve any defects noticed based
on your feedback .

> I'm using bloodhound 0.7.0 and BloodhoundRPC-1.1.3

ok

> The log in the bloodhound environment contains multiple of these warnings:
> 2014-01-08 14:17:21,785 Trac[api] WARNING: Unable to find repository
> '(default)' for synchronization

unrelated ...

> And this error:
> 2014-01-08 14:17:21,871 Trac[web_ui] ERROR: RPC(XML-RPC) Unhandled
> protocol error
> Traceback (most recent call last):
[...]
> TypeError: cannot marshal <type 'classmethod'> objects

Hmmm ... I'll take a look . It's not straightforward to determine
what's wrong by just reading the traceback . In advance , could you
please set logging level to DEBUG and share with us the contents of
the immediately preceding lines looking like

Trac[web_ui] DEBUG: RPC(xml) call by '<user>' <method_name>

Trac[xml_rpc] DEBUG: RPC(xml) call by '<user>', method <method_name>'
with args: <args>

Trac[web_ui] DEBUG: RPC(xml) '<whatever>' result: <whatever>

p.s. lines above might not be consecutive in the logged sequence of
events ; the relevant entries must match the request leading to
failure ... I just need to identify method name + args , and the
object returned by the RPC handler

--
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc