On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 6:57 AM, Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 6:40 AM, Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> That is interesting. I wonder if this has already been 'fixed' in
>> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/710
>>
>> If that is so, are we ignoring the setting of the duplicate now?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>     Gary
>>

> #710 pertains only to batch modify, and the issue there hasn't really been
> fixed yet. The issue with Batch modification is that ITicketManipulator is
> not called. I'm still looking into how to best fix that one.
>
> The "duplicate" field should get added by the ITicketManipulator
> implementation in bhrelations.api:TicketRelationsSpecifics. I think this
> issue is due to Dominik's custom workflow and the hard-code action
> "resolve" in TicketRelationsSpecifics. I'll see about proposing a patch.

On testing, I found that one of the consequences of the temporary
workaround in #710 is that we don't get a traceback, but the duplicate ID
is not set. Gary may have already spotted this.

We'll get this issue fixed in Release 8 in #742. Release 8 should be
available in 2-2.5 weeks.

https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/742