Hello!

I am conducting market research for my company, SRI International Sarnoff, in
the issue tracking software field. Our development teams currently utilize TRAC
as our issue tracking software but we are looking to move to a new tool that
supports multiple repositories in a parent-child hierarchical fashion. TRAC
lacks this capability and it is critically hindering our development process.
We primarily operate in a Windows environment but would like the issue tracking
software to have multiplatform support. I saw that Apache Bloodhound works well
with subversion, which is important because we are looking for software that
works tightly with TortoiseSVN. My only other concern is if Bloodhound is also
compatible with Jenkins, our continuous integration tool. I would greatly
appreciate speaking with, or hearing from you, concerning Bloodhound's multiple
repository support and its integration with Jenkins. We are very eager to move
to a new issue tracking tool and Apache Bloodhound looks like a viable option.

Sincerely,

David Beckett
Student Associate - Software Engineering
SRI International - Sarnoff Products & Services
201 Washington Rd. Princeton, NJ 08540
609.734.3075
david.beck...@sri.com<mailto:david.beck...@sri.com>
[cid:image001.png@01CE83DF.D86FE300][cid:image001.png@01CB92D6.9B814CB0]