I have Apache already setup to only allow access to users that are
logged in, so I don't need authentication in bloodhound. Instead, I want
it to use their username and if it doesn't exist in bloodhound's user
DB, to create a new user by that username.

Surely somebody has done this already?

I tried searching, but apparently the default repository for
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound is mis-configured, because I see
error messages stating that "/x1/svn/asf/bloodhound does not appear to
be a Subversion repository." and apparently the answers I need are in
code comments.

I will try looking through the code to see if the capability is there
with modifying any code, but would appreciate any pointers that someone
a lot more familiar with this code could give.

Art

--
Arthur Kahlich
CTO - Hardware