On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 10:55 AM, Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 1:46 PM, Ryan J Ollos <rjol...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> jftr
>>>
>>> @ryan : In the first message Sharif posted the traceback , it seems to
>>> be relate to BH relations plugin , but ...
>>>

>> My comment to look in the logs has to do with trying to figure out why
>> the QCT is missing, which may be unrelated to this traceback.
>>

> oh , sure ! sorry . AFAICR , the only case when QCT should not be included
> is when rendering eror pages , and the trivial case when component is
> disabled . After reviewing components section it seems to me that it is
> caused by the later , cmiiw .
>
> {{{
> [components]
> acct_mgr.notification.accountchangelistener = enabled
> acct_mgr.notification.accountchangenotificationadminpanel = enabled
> themeengine.admin.customthemeadminmodule = enabled
> themeengine.admin.simplethemeadminmodule = enabled
> trac.ticket.web_ui.ticketmodule = enabled
> tracopt.mimeview.enscript.enscriptrenderer = enabled
> tracopt.mimeview.php.phprenderer = enabled
> tracopt.ticket.clone.ticketclonebutton = enabled
> tracopt.ticket.deleter.ticketdeleter = enabled
>
> }}}

I'm not seeing that QuickCreateTicket is disabled. The base.in files shows
"bhtheme.* = enabled".  However, now that you made me look again, I notice
that "trac.ticket.web_ui.ticketmodule = enabled" may be causing the
problem. IIRC, that component should be disabled in favor of
MultiproductTicketModule, and they will conflict. In fact, base.ini has the
module disabled, but then it is explicitly enabled in trac.ini, which will
override. Does that sound right?